FC PORTO VS. LIVERPOOL

Saltwater fish, corals, invertibrates, photos and more!

FC PORTO VS. LIVERPOOL

Postby thanloeuth » 2018-02-13 16:39

Injuries of Note: Nathaniel Clyne remains a long-term absentee for Liverpool, while Joe Gomez is also out. เว็บ แทง บอล Emre Can cannot play due to suspension for the Reds. Porto come into this match with a healthy squad following a 4-0 league win last Sunday.

Key to the Game: Porto come into this match on better form, unbeaten in 16 matches in league play. Defensively, they will need to shut down Liverpool playmaker Mohamed Salah who has been very instrumental for Jurgen Klopp’s team this season. Offensively, Liverpool will have to find other options to take over the match if Salah is limited.เว็บ แทง บอล

Player to Watch: With Mo Salah taking the spotlight, a pair of strikers will also be poised for strong performances. Vincent Aboubakar has 20 goals this season with Porto, 14 more than his total a year ago in Turkish football. He is strong and willing to do the dirty work if needed. Roberto Firmino is level with the Cameroon international this season, with 20 tallies himself. He is physical and clinical in front of goal.

Quote: “I said in beginning, I always try to help the team. When you score of course you help the team,” Mohamed Salah said following his team’s 2-0 win at Southampton on Sunday. “So I’m not surprised, but we need to forget about the past and keep looking forward. We have more league games and the Champions League.”เว็บ แทง บอล
thanloeuth

Return to General marine discussion