orms to push the

orms to push the

Postby caicai2017 » 2018-04-11 05:34

To www.royerimprimeur.fr recap: Sinclair forced anchors to read a script decrying fake news, which observers interpreted as an attack on other media outlets. Sinclair says the reaction has been overblown -- and makes its point by attacking other media Adidas Superstar Slip On Mujer outlets.
The top of the KATU home page, for example, is, at this writing, featuring two headlines, which alternate. One says watch live coverage of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifying before Congress. The other says: "Adidas ZX 750 Mujer CNN's hypocritical attack on Sinclair: Did CNN attack Sinclair for doing exactly what CNN has done for years?The video alternates between clips of Brian Stelter on CNN, talking about the dangers of "fake news" and how such stories Nike Air Max 90 Dámské divide viewers, and text images, which say that Stelter Nike Air Presto Hombreis addressing the same topics covered in the Sinclair spots, which are described as promotional announcements Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rosa about Sinclair journalists' responsibility.

"Does CNN really think Nike Air Max 95 Dámské a warning about 'Fake News' is Trump's rhetoric?" one text image in the video asks.The video also includes voice-over from anchors reading from the Sinclair Nike Air Max 1 Dam script, citing concerns about "some members of the media" who "use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control exactly what people think."

At the end, the video text reads, "Is it really news Nike Air Max Command Mujer that 'fake news' is a concern in 2018? Or is this an attack on Sinclair?"

On Twitter today, CNN's Stelter responded, posting this message: "There's a huge difference between my coverage and Sinclair's mandatory promos. No one www.annieleibo.cz tells me what to say. But these anchors were told exactly what to say."

There's a huge difference between my coverage and Sinclair's mandatory promos. No one tells me what to say. But these anchors were told exactly what to say.Nike Air Max 90 Femme Nike Air Max 2017 Femme
The link takes viewers to the video on YouTube. It begins with these words: "The following is evidence of a major media's company's dishonesty and hypocrisy."
caicai2017

Return to Announcements