*** head coach Unai Emery says Huddersfield trip is a 'm

Post here if you have an emergency! For general health questions post in the appropriate "Health, care and maintenance" forum.

*** head coach Unai Emery says Huddersfield trip is a 'm

Postby chanoudom » 2019-02-08 01:00

*** head coach Unai Emery says Huddersfield trip is a 'must-win'

*** head coach Unai Emery says maxbet his side need to approach Saturday's trip to Huddersfield with a 'must-win' mentality. The Gunners are seeking to end a run of six away league games without a win and a trip to bottom-of-the-table Huddersfield is an obvious opportunity to earn three points away from the Emirates.

A 2-1 win at Bournemouth on November 25 was the last time Emery's side took three points on the road - and he wants that to be addressed at struggling Huddersfield. Asked if Huddersfield's own poor form meant this game was must-win, Emery replied: "Yes.

"We started very well away, changing our mentality, but now we need to recover this confidence, to recover this performance and the next opportunity maxbet is Saturday against Huddersfield. "But it is difficult. These matches are difficult and they are playing for the possibility to continue in the Premier League.

"Their last results have not been good but with their new coach [Jan Siewert], I am sure that they are going to play with a big ambition and a big performance on Saturday "I think they have good players with a good organisation. They push a lot and I know it will be difficult. maxbet For us as well, away games have been a challenge and each match is a new challenge."
chanoudom

Return to 999/911