Tank/s crashing around me....

Post here if you have an emergency! For general health questions post in the appropriate "Health, care and maintenance" forum.

Postby Indigo Blue Fish » 2005-12-29 20:31

The Queen? :blink:
Okieeees Saracen...
*Checks her temp*
:blink:
Indigo Blue Fish
Addicted member

Postby saracen » 2006-01-05 16:07

The water board are still denying all knowledege of anything untoward....I had to call them back, btw, so if I had waited for them, then the queen would probably have been calling!

Over the past week or so since it all kicked off, the water from the tap has slowely been returning to normal, still not there, but getting down the negligable levels I used to have in the tap water.

Tank seems to have stabilised. I have been away, and left the little water changes to my dearly beloved, and I have not lost any more fish since the 24th.... I'm not chancing replacing my losses for another couple of weeks though, until I am sure everything is back to normal.

Thanks for all your help folks!
Click for Quiz!
--------
ImageImageImage
saracen

Postby KittyKat » 2006-01-05 19:56

glad to see you back!

Hellen is back in the 4ft... & she's met her match. the morning after i put her in she was missing 3 scales, while everyone else was as before. i checked EACH fish as i was worried that she had hurt someone. today, she had a slight tare in her pectoral fin. those are the only two signs i've seen of any fighting. she's not even touching any of the fry (i did see her give a mild chase after the albino) so she's staying there for now. she also jumps for food now. since she's been having practice, the highest she's managed is 5cm... so far...
Kat
stock list | main display tank | 60 litre cycle log (aka, guide for beginners) | Flickr
KittyKat
Site admin

Previous

Return to 999/911