Son must step up to become World Cup great, says South Korea

Son must step up to become World Cup great, says South Korea

Postby chanoudom » 2018-05-27 11:17

Son must step up to become World Cup great, says South Korea coach Shin

Image

sbo bz sbobet Son has emerged as a leading light of Asian football since moving to Tottenham from Bayer Leverkusen in 2015, becoming an integral part of Mauricio Pochettino’s exciting and dynamic team over the last three seasons. The 25-year-old scored 12 times in 27 starts for Spurs in the past season as the north London club finished third in the Premier League, however Son has yet to make a similar impact for his country.

And Shin believes the former Hamburg SV winger has become a victim of his own success. “He’s done well with Tottenham and he’s one our best attacking options,” Shin told Reuters. “He enhances our team totally with his attacking ability. “Honestly speaking, when he plays for Tottenham, Son Heung-min has great attacking partners like Harry Kane and Dele Alli and there’s a synergy between them when they play. sbo bz sbobet

“In our team, Son’s partners are maybe at a little bit of a lower level and that makes it a little bit harder for him to show his ability when he plays for the national team.” Son is the main attraction of a Korean side that will travel to the World Cup hoping to secure a place in the knockout phase of the competition for only the third time in the country’s history.

The Koreans have appeared at every World Cup since 1986 and reached the semi-finals on home soil in 2002, the first time the country had progressed beyond the group phase. They qualified for the last 16 in 2010, losing against Uruguay to a late Luis Suarez goal, before being eliminated in the group phase in Brazil four years ago. Sights are being set once more on securing a place in the second round in Russia. sbo bz sbobet
chanoudom
Regular member
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 2017-09-06 19:18

Celtic see second John McGinn bid of £1.75m rejected by Hibs

Postby chanoudom » 2018-07-12 04:08

Celtic see second John McGinn bid of £1.75m rejected by Hibs

Image

แทง บอล สด Hibernian have rejected a second bid from Celtic for midfielder John McGinn, Sky sources understand.The improved offer is understood to be around £1.75million after an initial offer of £1.5m was knocked back last week.

"We have rejected two bids from Celtic," head coach Neil Lennon said."Our club has a valuation of the player. I don't know what that is, but obviously Celtic have not met the valuation that Hibs want."

แทง บอล สด Hibernian take on NSI Runavik in the Europa League first qualifying round at Easter Road on Thursday, and Lennon confirmed the midfielder will be in the squad.

"He's been all right," Lennon said. "Obviously it is difficult. Listen, I have been a player myself, so it's difficult dealing with speculation."Obviously when a club as big as Celtic come in for you there is always that anticipation, from his point of view, of maybe making that step forward, if you want to call it that.

"However, he has to be professional. We have had a couple of chats over the piece about it. He will just have to wait and see how it develops because he is our player, and he's a very important player for us."

McGinn - capped nine times at the senior level for Scotland - has just one year remaining on his current deal and has attracted interested from a number of clubs, including some from the Premier League.The 23-year-old joined Hibs from St Mirren in 2015 and has made 132 total appearances since then, แทง บอล สด scoring 15 times and helping the club win the Scottish Cup in 2016.
chanoudom
Regular member
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 2017-09-06 19:18


Return to Equipment & DIY

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron