Iniesta Barça catches Messi on contract

Iniesta Barça catches Messi on contract

Postby soksophoan » 2017-10-20 18:18

Andres Iniesta, midfielder,ผลบอลสด Barcelona midfielder, came out to hijack the agency to quickly grab Lionel Messi on a quick contract. This time, two parties are negotiating.

Andres Iniesta, a technical midfielder of Barcelona, ​​the giants of the Spanish La Liga campaign, urged the agency to rush to sign Lionel Messi, the striker Arjen Stein, because Messi. The player is very important to the army. "Azul Rana"

Messi's current contract is set to expire next summer, and Barcelona's Josep Barto Mewe,ผลบอลสด the president of Barcelona, ​​has expressed confidence. Argentina's 30-year-old star will renew his contract with the team. It is only in this episode that Iniesta wants to make a quick summary. To benefit all parties.

"The situation of Messi, I think it is still in the negotiation. The club wants him to stay. And he wants to be here too. I hope his story with Barça will never end. He is very good We can not live without him. And I think I think the same thing with me. It was only a matter of time. But I want to sign as soon as possible, "said Iniesta, who has recently signed a lifetime contract with Barcelona.]ผลบอลสด
soksophoan

Return to Equipment & DIY