my new tank and desk

Postby smiley » 2007-06-04 22:18

:D
ill let you off kat cos you've been doing your exams,(stress getting to ya? or just tired? ) :blink:

*nods in agreement to you both* im going to go with it being some sort of bamboo,

ill need get a closer pic of some of the 'unknown plants' in there, cos theres only 4,maybe 5 plants i actually know the names of
can plecs see what they are eating ?
smiley
Addicted member

Postby smiley » 2007-08-07 22:16

well i ripped into my tank today, and started playing with new lay out ideas, as i didnt like the old one too much, it just looket too messy and dis-organised . And another reason for redoing it is i have some new bogwood on the way,and i gather, some of the bits are rather large, so im making room for them
so, about hlf of the plants are sat in a bucket full of tank water, with a desk lamp over them :D and the other half is still in the tank

other news on the tank is, i have 2 albino cories and 3 peppered coried in, and another 4 albinos coming from kat in the next few days.
the kribs seem to be hppy and breeding well, and the angels are all showing agression, but only the 2 koi/marble crosses have bred so far, but non of the fry survived as i didnt actually want them to breed.
the 2 daddies of the tank(common plec and sailfin) were traded in because they couldnt swim past a single plant without uprooting it .......
i also have plans to get a trio of golden nugget plecs for that tank, but that wont be happening just yet.
once i get my USB cable for my phone (my phone is better at taking pictures then my proper camera) ill get some progress pixxxxxx
:lol2:
can plecs see what they are eating ?
smiley
Addicted member

Postby sharkdude » 2007-08-08 10:03

nice smiley sounds as if it's really come along :D
I remember when you only had one tank :P
STUFF

Smooth
Happy
Ardent
Resourceful