How can i recover lost data from samsung s6?

New here? Got anything to chat or rant about? Here's the place!

How can i recover lost data from samsung s6?

Postby fghytyj » 2018-06-30 09:57

The Samsung Galaxy S6 presents a radical redesign into the flagship Galaxy S line. With a renewed focus on premium looks and cutting edge specs, the Galaxy S6 sports a Quad HD display, an improved 16MP camera, and - finally - super-fast UFS 2.0 based internal storage starting at 32 GB up to 128 GB. The Galaxy S6 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with the company's proprietary TouchWiz skin on top, and it will be the first 64-bit Samsung flagship, coming outfitted with a homemade octa-core chip.

Method to recover lost data from samsung s6:

The medicine for regret is Samsung Data Recovery for Windows and Andorid Data Recovery. Specially designed for Android system, the Android Data Recovery works efficiently to recover deleted samsung galaxy s6 files containing deleted text messages without privacy risks.

More info:

Recover broken samsung galaxy photos
fghytyj

Re: How can i recover lost data from samsung s6?

Postby Conoyoner » 2018-07-02 02:46

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost data from Samsung s6 with this tool.
Conoyoner

Return to The lounge