Fuller's transition amount i

Post any general questions here; if you have an emergency, post in the '999/911' forum.

Fuller's transition amount i

Postby linhui95 » 2018-08-20 06:20

Celebrate Your Favorite SB Snack on National Chicken Wing DayWho Had the Best Camp Entrance This Year? 馃殎From Working Odd Jobs to the NFLKamara Is Taking on All Comers in PaintballTheres No Offseason for NFL Workout WarriorsNorman Goes on Shopping Spree for Detained FamiliesHue Jackson Cleansed Cleveland with Lake Erie PlungeLast Chance U Star Getting His NFL ShotIs 44-Year-Old T.O. Working Out for a Comeback?Eagles Drafted a 68quot; Justin Reid Color Rush Jersey , 346-Lb Rugby Player 馃槼Happy 4-Year Anniversary to the 2014 NFL WR ClassOne-Handed LB Might Be Drafts Biggest BadassMayfields Journey to the Draft Ends ThursdayBall Fam Has Nothing on the St. Browns 馃槒NFL Stars Spending Their Offseasons Giving BackDerrius Guice Runs from Difficult UpbringingHarold Landry Is Drafts Best Pure Pass-RusherWhich Teams Are the Best Fit for Dez?Johnny Football Is BACK!Right Arrow IconThe Panthers selected Donte Jackson with the 55th pick of the NFL draft. Watch above to see Chris Simms and Matt Miller break down the pick.Looking for the best NFL coverage around? Bleacher Report is the go-to destination for armchair quarterbacks everywhere. Connect to the NFL stories, teams, athletes and highlights that make the game more than a game. You've never been so ready for some football.Download the聽free Bleacher Report app聽to catch all the moments that matter in one place. Get the app to get the game
Five NFL players have been given the franchise tag, with only Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell getting the exclusive tag.

Bell, who has been adamant about not playing under the tag for a second straight season Texans Game Jerseys , can't negotiate with any other teams. Pittsburgh must offer him the average of the top five running backs' salaries. Both sides plan to continue negotiating.

"Pittsburgh: the city that took in a 21-year old kid from small-town Ohio, the city I battled thru adversity in, the city that I became a man in," Bell tweeted. "I love everything about being a Pittsburgh Steeler, and I want nothing more than to finish the rest of my career in Pitt!"

Also getting franchise tags were Miami wide receiver Jarvis Landry http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kenny-young-jersey , Detroit defensive end Ezekiel Ansah, Dallas DE DeMarcus Lawrence, and Los Angeles Rams safety Lamarcus Joyner. They can talk with other teams, but their current team would get compensation if they leave.

The only player given the transition tag was Chicago cornerback Kyle Fuller.

Free agency begins on March 14.

The franchise tag value for running backs is $11.866 million. But Bell is scheduled to make $14.54 million in 2018 because it is his second straight tag.

For defensive ends, it is $17.143 million Authentic Tanner Lee Jersey , while it's $15.982 million for receivers and $11.287 million for safeties.

Fuller's transition amount is $9.536 million.

Last year's franchise tags went to Bell and Washington QB Kirk Cousins, both exclusive, and to Arizona linebacker Chandler Jones, Carolina defensive tackle Kawann Short, Chargers LB Melvin Ingram Youth Oren Burks Jersey , Rams CB Trumaine Johnson and Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul.

linhui95

Return to Health, care and maintenance