was brought here to do."

Post any general questions here; if you have an emergency, post in the '999/911' forum.

was brought here to do."

Postby linhui95 » 2018-08-20 06:44

Shane Ray's ailing left wrist needs another surgery. This one could sideline the pass rusher for several months.

The Denver Broncos outside linebacker is expected to undergo a fourth operation on the wrist Jake Odorizzi Minnesota Twins Jersey , a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The person spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity because the team hasn't announced the news.

Ray suffered the injury during training camp last July, which caused him to miss the opening six games in 2017. He had one sack over the next eight contests before going back on injured reserve.

This week, he sat out several days of voluntary workouts with what coach Vance Joseph described as a wrist that was sore. This after Ray spent the offseason bulking up from 219 pounds to around 247 to be a pass-rushing force alongside Von Miller and rookie Bradley Chubb, who was taken with the No. 5 pick.

"Everybody thought I had a simple wrist injury Wholesale Jaleel Scott Jersey ," Ray recently said. "Well, you don't have three surgeries in a season for a simple wrist injury. I dislocated my entire wrist. I had to get it screwed back together and repair the main tendon in my wrist."

The Broncos didn't pick up the fifth-year option on Ray, who was a first-round selection in 2015. His option 鈥?$9.23 million 鈥?would have been worth more than the four-year, $9 http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brian-o_neill-jersey ,118,894 rookie contract he signed after the Broncos selected him.

Ray said he understood the business decision by the Broncos. But it adds fuel. So does the team selecting Chubb.

"I always have motivation," said the 25-year-old Ray, who's started just 15 games in three NFL seasons Authentic Jason Motte Jersey , with 13 sacks and two fumble recoveries. "The option? That's motivation. Chubb coming in? For him to come in and challenge me, I look at that as a motivation. I look forward to all these things coming into this season.

"I'm going to play as hard as I can and do what I was brought here to do."

>In the last NFL Recap of the regular season, we had nescient coaching finales, long playoff droughts end and a massive choke job. Every team gets its turn in Week 17.Here’s a recap of Week 17.Bengals 31Ravens 27You’d think聽the Dean Pees retirement聽happened聽before聽this game because that wasn’t the vaunted Baltimore defense we saw on Sunday. Giving up 31 points and 359 yards (most notably Adidas Jonathan Toews Jersey , the 49-yard game-winning TD to Tyler Boyd)聽at home聽in a win-and-you’re-in-the-playoffs scenario against a losing team (the same one they聽shut out聽in the season-opener!) is inexcusable. This loss cost Eric Weddle聽a ton of money,聽but it might ultimately cost John Harbaugh his job; a third straight non-playoff year doesn’t sit well after聽all the talk from his locker room聽of how his team was going to take the postseason by storm.If this really was the end of the Marvin Lewis era in Cincinnati, it was a good way to go out: Two straight wins against teams with a playoff berth on the line. This should be an interesting offseason in Cincy.(Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images) Like WTOP on Facebook and follow WTOP on to engage in conversation about this article and others.漏 2018 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area..
linhui95

Return to Health, care and maintenance