but it’s just like I’m doing all that I can with the resour

Post any general questions here; if you have an emergency, post in the '999/911' forum.

but it’s just like I’m doing all that I can with the resour

Postby yaya2017 » 2018-12-24 07:49

Those shoes are cool. Obviously I’m Nike boy all day, but after the Air Jordan 13 it just wasn’t the same. I think the shoes got a little bulky and it just didn’t look the same with my jeans. I couldn’t rock them with Nike Air Vapormax Damen sweats or jeans, and I’m already at a Nike Air Max 95 Mujer disadvantage because I got skinny legs. [laughs] So I’m real bad with the bulky shoe. Adidas NMD Femme That’s another challenge in being my own research and development. It’s like man, Nike Air Max Tavas Mujer how do I make a basketball high top that would go with a cat with skinny legs. was at the Rockets/Nets game in Brooklyn when P.J. Tucker brought out the sneaker on-court. After that a few other players – LeBron James, Josh Hart and Courtney Lee – we’re also seen showing support. How does it feel to have a positions reception from some of these elite athletes?Again, man, I feel like I’m kind of so emerged in it and I haven’t had a chance to step outside and really like …In the 90s and 2000s Nike Basketball made its presence known through their commercials. If you could reshoot Nike Air Presto Womens your favorite Nike Basketball ad from the past using the Fear of God x Nike sneaker, which one would it be?

I think you’ll see that [on Monday] with the video. I mean, I put everything Nike Air Max 2017 Damen into it. I put everything from Mike to non-Nike athletes like AI all the way to Indiana Hoosiers. Not Indiana Hoosiers but the movie Hoosiers. Everything about basketball that really shaped why I love the game so much you’ll see in this campaign. And I think the music and the way that it’s shot, you’ll feel the emotion, you’ll feel the soul of where I’m pulling from. And I think it’ll help complete the story. And I think that’s one of the things that we do best, which is why we do campaign films and not runway showsYeah, digest it. It’s kind of like when celebrities started wearing my stuff back in the day – like the long T-shirt – it’s like yay. Almost like a first world thing. I made it for that. I knew what was missing from your wardrobe. Or like the short-sleeve hoodie or the jeans with the zip. That’s why I made it. That’Nike Air Vapormax Womens s what I’m thinking when I’m making it is like ‘oh, I’ve got to make a vintage jean Adidas Superstar Womens that feels a little luxe.’ So when these things begin to take off – because I’m so emerged in it – I don’t really look at the response as much more so, okay that’s what it was doing. It’s doing what it was intended to do. Now where do we go from here.

I hope that doesn’t sound arrogant man, but it’s just like I’m doing all that I can with the resources I have to land those moments. And if I fall short of those moments, I fall short. But those are the expectations that we put on Fear of God, to be at the forefront of the track pant. To be at the Nike Air Presto Herren forefront of whatever it is that we’re proposing that shapes culture, that’s kind of the calling on us at this time.The Fear of God Adidas ZX 750 Dames x Nike collaboration arrives on December 15. In related news, you can take a Nike Air VaporMax Femme behind the scenes look at Fear of God’s new sixth collection.To all of you upvoting this nonsense: do you know ANY middle class groups of black folks AND basketball players that can afford this?? because I can think of dozens. All of the ballers I played with in high school had multiple J's. to think that one cant afford a pair of 400$ kicks instead of the usual 200$ pair (considering they have many pairs) is nonsense.
yaya2017

Return to Health, care and maintenance