Brendan Rodgers backed Celtic to get a result at AEK Athens

Ever wondered how it works? Well, here is the place to post your questions!

Postby chanoudom » 2018-08-09 03:45

แทง บอล Brendan Rodgers insists Celtic's Champions League quest is far from over following the 1-1 draw against AEK Athens in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifier at Parkhead.Midfielder Callum McGregor drove in a 17th-minute opener but that good work was undone two minutes before the break when Victor Klonaridis fired in a breakaway equaliser.

The visitors were reduced to 10 men in the 57th minute when Konstantinos Galanopoulos picked up a second yellow card from Italian referee Luca Banti for tripping James Forrest, but the Hoops failed to take advantage against a well-organised Greek side and have a big task ahead of them in the return game in Athens next Tuesday night.However, Rodgers, with some defiance, said: "Apart from that one error we made just before half-time, and (if) we were sat here at 1-0, we would be talking about a fantastic performance.

"We started the game so well. Our shape, our pressing was at a high level and we were in control of the game and probably Athens were waiting for half-time to regroup - แทง บอล and we concede. "The only bit of frustration was we couldn't make that final pass count but overall we are still in a really good position."He added: "We always knew it would be a difficult game over there anyway but certainly after tonight and the performance, it gives us great hope to go out there and get a result.

"We knew they were a good side but we proved that we are also a good side and can go over there and get a result."We can score over there, I don't think there is any question of that. We also have to defend well, as well. แทง บอล "It was always going to be a difficult game for us, at 1-0 up or 1-1, we always thought we would have to go there and score.
chanoudom

Jurgen Klopp exclusive: Kevin De Bruyne injury changes nothi

Postby chanoudom » 2018-08-18 03:22

Jurgen Klopp exclusive: Kevin De Bruyne injury changes nothing

maxbet Jurgen Klopp insists anyone thinking Kevin De Bruyne's injury levels the playing field in the Premier League is an "a**hole". Manchester City's star man last season is out for three months with a knee injury, with Liverpool the bookies' tip to provide the biggest challenge to Pep Guardiola's side.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports, Klopp feels City have more than enough options to make up for the Belgian's absence, and even revealed he was desperate to sign De Bruyne while at Dortmund but was thwarted by then-Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.

When asked maxbet if the injury evens the playing field, Klopp told Sky Sports: "I think somebody who thinks like that, about a situation like that, is an a**hole, to be honest. I am not like that. First of all, I wish him the absolute very best."I love this player, I wanted him desperately when I was at Dortmund and he was at Chelsea, but Jose didn't give him to me! "What a season he had, what a World Cup he played. I really feel for him. They have options of course, like they always have options, they brought in Riyad Mahrez, but they can all play in different positions.

"Bernardo Silva can play a bit deeper, Foden can play in positions, Gundogan can play in positions."Nobody needs to worry about Man City and maxbet their quality, there is still a lot there. We don't look at the other teams, we really only try to make the best of our situation, and that will hopefully work."De Bruyne, City's Player of the Year last season, had only returned to the club last week after being allowed extended time away from the squad following his involvement at the World Cup with Belgium.
chanoudom

Return to Water chemistry