Anyone else got something to add related to frenzy fishing??

New to marine? This is the place to post!

Anyone else got something to add related to frenzy fishing??

Postby andrey20 » 2018-05-11 10:32

Hello,
The fact they move soo far away from each other and the fact that our "streak and bonus" clear too fast to really make this section worth it. (Thanks for fixing the issue with fishing boosts not working appropriately here by the way)

A better solution to this issue would be to keep spots more...closely tied together. If the EXP reward is in question with this, reducing it will suffice, but attempting to keep a streak currently isn't easy at all. Highest streak I have heard of is 20% and that player was fortunate I guess one could say.

If you keep spots closely tied together, reducing the exp to a base of 92 will be sufficient, and once players actually reach 100% bonus, well..we will see, cause that would only be 184 exp per insta catch, and at 94, that's relatively slow exp...even with multiple ticks per catch it is pretty slow going. If memory serves right, we need about 800k exp to hit 95...and that will take a few extra hours at frenzy fishing.

Anyone else got something to add related to frenzy fishing?
I searched through many resources like Covoco but did not find about this. If anyone can suggest me it would be great.

Any help wll be appreciated.
Thank you

andrey20

Return to Getting started!