How do I know if I have an antivirus program on my computer?

New to marine? This is the place to post!

How do I know if I have an antivirus program on my computer?

Postby daisymatildaa » 2018-06-08 08:43

The scanning of the system is very important as it makes sure that proper form of work is possible. Unless and until concrete steps are not taken, user will both be guaranteed of complete protection. It is due to this that user of computer system needs to implant correct steps of scanning procedure in their minds. In the market there are many sources which do promise of correct solutions. Having said this, concerned person is able to scan the computer system in a precise manner provided following steps are followed: -

1. The user first of all needs to correctly open the ESET smart security or ESET NOD 32 Antivirus.

2. Now, precisely Click on Computer Scan – this is intelligent scan to initiate the examining of presence of a virus in the computer system.

3. Once, the inspection work or scanning of the system is concluded, and then summary window is visible. It will clearly display number of scanned, infected and all cleared objects will be displayed in a right way.

4. Then in the last step, user needs to click on Tools -> Log Files.

The following of these steps will make sure that not just examining or scanning of the system is concluded in a right way but will also be able to knock out bad elements. For more information click here Bullguard Helpline Number or call us @ 0808-101-2159 (Toll-Free, UK).

Bullguard Phone Number
daisymatildaa

Re: How do I know if I have an antivirus program on my compu

Postby bredd » 2018-06-12 05:33

Hi, Good post and valuable info about BullGuard antivirus for a computer. Anyway, Freelancer writer always waiting for a platform where they can get more to others here https://freelancewriting.biz/freelance- ... -new-york/ It is all about freelance writing work. Having become one of the experts writing academic assignments at home, you will enjoy your job.
bredd

Return to Getting started!