s the first owner to publicly say that his players would not

New to freshwater? This is the place to post!

s the first owner to publicly say that his players would not

Postby elaine95 » 2018-10-06 02:31

Carson Wentz is trusting the process.

The Philadelphia Eagles quarterback didn't participate in 11-on-11 drills for the third straight practice for precautionary reasons after taking part the first three days.

"Just have to listen to what the doctors and coaches are saying. Just trust that plan Brandon Manning Jersey ," Wentz said Wednesday.

Coach Doug Pederson emphasized that Wentz hasn't suffered any setbacks. He said he's encouraged by Wentz's recovery from surgery to repair a torn left ACL last December. Wentz again was on the field for the 7-on-7 portion of practice.

"I'm very encouraged with where he's at," Pederson said. "What I saw last week is enough to ease my mind. I don't need to see him in 11-on-11 drills right now. He's progressing extremely well. I don't want to subject him to any setback or anything like that. I want to keep him progressing and moving forward. Those couple of days that we had with him (last week) were very exciting, very encouraging for me."

Wentz said he feels great physically and understands that the medical staff wants to keep him in a controlled environment. He still hasn't been cleared for contact. His goal is to be ready for Week 1 when the defending Super Bowl champions host the Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 6.

"I'm sticking to my goal. Again, I can't say with 100 percent certainty it's going to be Justin Braun Jersey Kids ," Wentz said. "Ever since the injury, we've been saying it's a fluid process. Some days you're feeling better than other days. Could there be some change in plan? For sure. But this is part of the plan right now, so we're sticking to it."

Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles gives the Eagles no reason to rush Wentz.

President Donald Trump congratulated Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys football team Tim Heed Jersey , for saying his players will be required to stand for the playing of the national anthem.

Trump tweeted Friday: "Way to go Jerry. This is what the league should do!"

Jones was the first owner to publicly say that his players would not be allowed to stay off the field during the anthem. Jones said the team's policy is "you stand at the anthem, toe on the line."

However, Jones also said he understood the point of view of players who say they aren't protesting the flag or the military. He also described Trump's continuing involvement in the anthem issues as "problematic" for the league and "unprecedented." He said, "yes Andrew Shaw Jersey , everybody would like for it to go away."

Trump has repeatedly tried to bring attention to the player protests, which he opposes, and believes the culture war issue helps energize his base.

New York Giants Elite Jerseys
elaine95

Return to Getting started!