Connor and I were

New to freshwater? This is the place to post!

Connor and I were

Postby elaine95 » 2018-10-09 06:10

The Atlanta Falcons have signed offensive lineman Austin Pasztor and cornerback Leon McFadden to one-year extensions one day before the backups would have become unrestricted free agents.

After starting in all 16 games for the Cleveland Browns in 2016 Jake Muzzin Jersey , Pasztor signed with Atlanta during training camp last season. He played in seven games as a backup tackle.

Pasztor, 27, made 23 starts in three seasons with Jacksonville from 2012-14 before two seasons with the Browns.

McFadden, 27, signed with Atlanta in Week 4 last season and did not appear in a game. He was a third-round pick by Cleveland in 2013 and played in nine games with Dallas in 2016.

The New York Giants added a major pass rusher on the opening day of training camp Quenton Nelson Jersey , signing veteran linebacker Connor Barwin.

The Giants announced the move Wednesday as veterans reported to training camp at the team’s headquarters adjacent to MetLife Stadium.

While terms were not disclosed, the deal was believed to be worth $5 million over two years.

Barwin has played in 127 regular-season games with 109 starts for Houston, Philadelphia and the Los Angeles Rams. The 2014 Pro Bowler has also started six playoff games.

His career totals include 449 tackles, 55 1/2 sacks, six forced fumbles Emmitt Smith Jersey , four fumble recoveries, 42 passes defensed, and one interception. His career sacks total is the highest among current Giants, surpassing Olivier Vernon’s 44. Barwin had five sacks in 14 games last season.

Barwin is the second linebacker to join the Giants after playing last season for the Rams; inside backer Alec Ogletree was acquired in a trade on March 14.

To create room on the roster, the Giants waived tight end Kyle Carter.

”Connor and I were together in Philadelphia Youth Le'Veon Bell Jersey ,” said coach Pat Shurmur, who has taken over a team that won three games last season. ”Veteran player, edge player, so he could play the outside linebacker position, he could be involved in the pass rush when we get to our four-man rush. Very veteran guy and I think if you don’t know him Womens Jaroslav Halak Jersey , you’ll quickly get to see that he’s a true pro and we were fortunate he was available.”

The Giants also signed defensive tackle Izaah Lunsford, who spent last season on the Green Bay Packers‘ practice squad, and waived punter Taylor Symmank.

Atlanta Falcons Elite Jerseys
elaine95

Return to Getting started!